Candidates selected for Delta County administrator
ESCANABA — Interviews for the position of Delta County administrator are set to take place next week, the county has announced. Additionally, a list of finalists for the position has been released.
A committee of the whole meeting has been scheduled for Monday, Oct. 14 at 5:15 p.m. at the Delta County Courthouse, and the Delta County Board of Commissioners has a meeting set for Tuesday, Oct. 15 at 5:15 p.m. at the Delta County Service Center. Interviews are expected to take place during both meetings; a decision may or may not be made at the Oct. 15 meeting.
County administrator finalists include:
– Jack Ardaugh of Chicago, attorney of council for Fahey & Associates
– Emily DeSalvo of Escanaba, district court administrator for Delta County
– Jean Healy of Tallahassee, Fla., Florida House of Representatives policy chief and Florida Department of Education deputy executive director
– Michael Silverman of Caro, Mich., city manager/management analyst
– Darren Widder of Escanaba, Upward Talent Council workforce services manager.