Food Assistance Program distribution set
ESCANABA — The Menominee-Delta-Schoolcraft Community Action Agency Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP
quarterly distribution) has been scheduled for March. The program is for residents, 18 years of age and older,
who qualify with a household income; example: (one person $2,147 a month, two people $2,903 a month,
three people $3,660 a month). Call your senior center if you are unsure if you qualify.
Residents do not have to pre-register but must self-declare their income at the time of receiving commodities.
Escanaba participants are encouraged to call the senior center to obtain a card in advance. This
will help the line move more quickly. All food items are available on a first come, first serve basis. All
sites will be curbside pick up so remain in your vehicle.
For more information, contact your local Senior Center at the phone number listed below or Community Action
Agency at (906) 786-7080, or visit our website at www.mdscaa.org.
Delta County distributions are scheduled for:
ESCANABA 906-786-8850 – Friday, March 11, U.P. State Fairgrounds Ruth Butler Building 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. New Escanaba participants are asked to call 906-786-8850 for a TEFAP card by March 10.
– GLADSTONE 906-428-2201 – Friday, March 11, at the Gladstone Senior Center, 303 N. 8th St. 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
– ROCK-PERKINS 906-356-6420 – Thursday, March 10, Rock Senior Center, 3892 W Maple Ridge 37th Rd. 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– RAPID RIVER 906-474-9039 – Wednesday, March 9, Rapid River Omni Center, 10574 N. Main St.10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
– GARDEN 906-341-5085 – Wednesday, March 9, at the Garden Community Center 2 to 3 p.m.
Menominee County distributions are scheduled for:
– MENOMINEE 906-863-2158 – Friday, March 11, Menominee Senior Center, 905 10th St. 8 to 11 a.m.
– MID COUNTY 906-753-6986 – Wednesday, March 9, Mid County Senior Center, 292 S. Hwy 41, Daggett 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
– HERMANSVILLE 906-498-7736 – Friday, March 11, Hermansville Senior/Community Center, W5480 1st St. 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 to 2 p.m.
Schoolcraft County distributions are scheduled for:
– MANISTIQUE 906-341-5085 – Thursday, March 10, at the Manistique VFW Hall, 344 N. Maple St. 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
– GERMFASK 906-586-9697 – Thursday, March 10, at the Germfask Township Hall, 8093 Pine St. 12 to 2 p.m.