Well Whizzywhig...give it a break, always only bigoted blah, blah, blah from you...everyone is entitled to an opinion, and you just rip them apart with your own. And then you post again, and again, and again, and again, and again...get a life, and find something else to do like stalking, or maybe sticking pins in voodoo dolls
0 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
You’re talking like a wage-earner here/there below.
Keep up your whining, and
- you’ll find yourself cut out of a job,
- cut off from any thought of a retirement, let alone a pension,
- cut off from ever seeing the inside of a doctor’s office or
-cut off from ever seeing the inside of a hospital,
- cut off - let alone - receive any healthcare, and maybe - - --
- you’ll get to honor the
- “FREE-ENTERPRISE” SYSTEM, with the
- work ‘til you drop and die, republican, mantra, moto, dough-dough, do-do, (dodo!).
Keep up the good fight Schlort,
you’ll soon join the ranks of those dam.n liberals yet....
before you croak!
1 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
“FREE-ENTERPRISE” hawkers, when they’re needed to cheer-on the “one-for-the-few, and all-for-one”
business takes all,
Why aren't they here praising the way the “SYSTEM” works . ..
“Once the rich, their corporations, and their political system get’s their hand’s on
- writing the law,
- passing the law, and
- tax avoidance, and of course,
- over 2,800 changes to the tax law EVERY YEAR.
How many of these so-called IRS tax-law-code changes AFFECT WAGE-EARNING CITIZENS ?
You’ll never see these CHANGES because of reduced tax liability and payments…
YOU’LL SEE THESE CHANGES ALRIGHT
- but not as the RICH, and THEIR CORPORATIONS see them,
(aka tax breaks, reductions, etc.)
- but YOU WILL SEE THEM
- as tax increases, once the rich and their corporations pocket the money, and leave the rest of us to make-up for their tax payment SHORTFALLS!
ALL the REPUBLICAN CHEERLEADERS ?
- when a fellow businessman,
- when a buddy corporation, or
- rich fraternal republican or democrat
- gains control of the supply,
- makes loads of money controlling prices, and
- then pocket the money to their off-shore accounts.
People have to guess,
the rich, republicans, democrats, and their corporations,
- they don’t want their scheming and thieving to be so obviously noticeable, AND
- don’t like to play in the dirt and grovel with working people in full view.
Ever wonder why they named that Famous Show
“REPUBLICAN’S-in-da- MOONLIGHT !
kinda like the popular expose:
"LIAR'S, CHEETER'S & SCHEMER'S-IN-DA-MOONLIGHT"
Yaw'all are just a bunch of
Yaw’s all, just a bunch of
NICKLE MILLIONAIRES, NOT !
Gas suppliers from top to bottom are profiteering from colder than normal weather. People will burn the same amount of heating fuel regardless of what it costs, as the alternative would be to freeze.
The talk of investigating price gouging has stopped. As soon as the government mentioned it, the gas companies showed up with a bunch of cash to stop it.
Hopefully people that can switch over to another form of heat, will do so. Get a wood stove or a pellet stove that is approved by your insurance company so you don't get charged double for insurance. Put the squeeze on the gas industry for a change. Won't be long and people will be priced out of home heating fuel.
1 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
Why should the government interfere with the
FREE ENTERPRISE SYSTEM,
the motto of the rich and their corporations,
RIGHT to TAKE, MAKE, and EXTORT
for as much money and profit as they can,
LEGALLY and ILLEGALLY GAIN,
at the expense of everyone else.
Why would anyone not prefer the notion of
laissez faire capitalism,
the law of supply, demand, and prices
to take precedent?
Surely you jest!
2 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
600 Ludington St. , Escanaba, MI 49829 | 906-786-2021