I would like to respond to Sean Brady's article (U.P. should warm up to wind power).
Mr. Brady, I'm not from Missouri but I like their motto "show me."
You do that with a detailed list.
1. Start with parts not built in America.
2. Factories making parts that are getting subsidized by taxpayers and amount of dollars per year.
3. Cost of each windmill completely installed.
4. Cost to tie into electric grid per mile.
5. Cost of rent of land per wind mill, per month or year.
6. Cost of wind turbine maintenance per year or month.
7. Life of wind turbine or wind mill approximate.
8. Who is responsible for removal when no longer needed.
9. How many years of operation to fully pay for itself?