Aerobics offered at Escanaba Civic Center
ESCANABA — The Escanaba Recreation Department offers a safe and effective method to becoming physically fit. Dance aerobics class is offered at the Civic Center, 225 N. 21st St., Monday through Thursday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Programs are designed around Jackie Sorensen’s Fitness Classes.
Winter session is Jan. 8 through April 12. There is a fee to attend. The class fee entitles you to attend as many classes as you wish.
– All persons attending must register at each class with aerobics instructor
– Sessions may be cancelled due to weather at the discretion of the Recreation Director
– No make-up days for inclement weather or holidays
– Sessions are held in the gym
– Locker room with showers available
– Bring exercise mat or heavy bath towel for class, which does include some floor exercises.